TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH KARV LLC, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through www.KarvMeals.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Karv LLC (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced above. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Subscriptions. We offer different reoccurring monthly subscription plans for various meats depending on the size of your household (“Subscription”). In addition to Subscriptions, we may offer add-on or one-time products for sale to accompany your delivery. The fees for Subscriptions and any add-on or one-time products are found on the Website and may be subject to change in the future. For more information on Subscriptions and add-ons, please visit our Pricing page. All orders for Subscriptions must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the items to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation of your Subscription with details of the items you have ordered. We will charge your card the Sunday prior to your initial order shipment and then on the Sunday prior to each of your future shipments. WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) WE ARE AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (IN ADDITION TO ANY APPLICABLE TAXES OR OTHER CHARGES) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTINUES AND (B) YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS CONTINUOUS UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT OR WE STOP PROVIDING THE GOODS AND SERVICES PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. FURTHER, ONCE YOUR CARD IS CHARGED FOR A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE SUBSCRIPTION FOR THAT MONTH. ANY CHANGES MADE AT THAT POINT WILL OCCUR FOR YOUR NEXT DELIVERY.
- Cancellations. You may cancel or suspend your Subscription, or any month’s delivery, at any point through your account on www.karvmeals.com. Please note that you must cancel a monthly delivery no later than 12:00pm (EST) on the Sunday before that month’s delivery date or you will be charged for that month.
- Pricing and Availability. The prices reflected on our Website are shown in U.S. dollars and do not include any applicable taxes or other charges. Our prices may be adjusted from time to time without notice, however, if we change the price of your Subscription, we will provide you advance notice of such change. Additionally, while we strive to display accurate price information, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any Subscription or delivery arising from such occurrences. All our food products are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits, reject all or part of an order, discontinue offering certain items, and/or substitute certain items at our discretion and without notice.
- Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or other payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or payment method for the purchase and you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your credit card or payment method for all applicable charges (including applicable taxes or other fees), and (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or other payment processing service. If there is an issue with your payment method (i.e., it is invalid or cannot be verified), we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Risk of Loss. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you and shipping is free. While we may make changes to shipping and handling charges in the future, we will provide you notice if such changes are made. Risk of loss passes to you upon delivery of your Subscription by third party carrier. Note that shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. You agree that you will not obtain a Subscription for the purposes of exporting our items outside the United States.
- Deliveries. We will strive to delivery your Subscription box by your selected delivery date, although events beyond our control, such as inclement weather, may interfere with our ability to make a timely delivery. If timely delivery of your Subscription box is not possible, we will cancel or attempt to reschedule your delivery and issue you a credit or refund for that month’s purchase price. It is your obligation to inspect your Karv box upon delivery to verify it is not damaged or has other issues. If your box is damaged, late, or cannot be located after you received a notification that it was delivered, please contact customer services at [email protected]. If you are not home when our courier delivers your Karv box, they will typically leave the box at your address. Our boxes are insulated and packed with dry ice so they remain cold for hours. However, your particular climate and weather may affect our box’s ability to keep your food items insulated. Therefore, we always recommend you refrigerate or freeze all perishable products as soon as possible upon delivery and follow the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s instructions on refrigeration and food safety.
- Refunds and Credits. If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us within seven (7) days of delivery at [email protected]. Depending on the circumstances, we may, in our sole discretion, replace the food item at our expense, provide you a full or partial refund of the purchase price for that food item, or provide you with credits for that food item that will automatically be applied to future deliveries under your Subscription. Additionally, we may require a return or photographic documentation of the food item at issue before issuing a return, credit, or refund.
- No Resale. You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use any items delivered to you as part of your Subscription for any commercial purpose.